Each year you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the RFU Age Grade Affiliation Form on the RFU Game Management System (adult players – the club will complete this for you)
- Pay the relevant annual subscription fee to the club
- Complete the Upton RFC Registration form online
Player Affiliation – Juniors
As we start each new rugby season, all Junior players parents or carers will need to log into the RFU Game Management System (GMS) and update their own information and their player(s) information.
Previously known as Age Grade Registration, Player Affiliation aligns now with the adult game. Age Grade Affiliation is a fully online, annual process for club players between U6 and U18. RFU Regulation requires players to be affiliated online each season within 45 days of the start of the season or from first joining the club.
This simple process involves a player’s parent or guardian affiliating their child on an annual basis on the RFU Game Management System (GMS) and being approved by the Club Registrar.
The online, parent led process ensures that parents and players are in control of their unique individual record through their lifetime in rugby, ensuring data security and compliance with applicable data protection law. It provides more consistent, accurate and up to date information for clubs and the RFU to help players and parents enjoy their Age Grade Rugby and transition into the adult game.
For brand new players, there is a simple Profile creation and affiliation system in GMS. The parent creates their own profile, then adds family member players onto the profile.
If parents and players have already previously registered with the RFU, the parent will need to update a child’s details with any new medical information, emergency contact details and consents, linked directly from their own Personal Profile page. Click the link to log in.
If you are unsure how to re-affiliate your child player you will find more information under ‘Guidance’
The Club you and your child should join is: Upton RFC – RFU ID 71300
Player Affiliation – Adults
Step 2 – Pay Your Subs!
Subs for Age Grade Players are:
- First child £60
- Second child £50
- Any subsequent children Free
Please insert your child’s surname (especially if it is different to yours) and age group as reference, for example ‘Wilkinson U12’ or ‘Farrell U12&14’
You can also pay by credit or with debit card at the club. There will be a member of the committee at the club on Sunday mornings during September who can take payment from you and help with registration to the RFU Game Management System.
- £50 for the year for a full paying player
- £25 a year for a student, unemployed or low income player
Option 1 – Pay annual subscription up front
- £200 one off payment for the year for a full paying player
- £100 one off payment for a student, unemployed or low income player
Option 2 – Pay by standing order over 12 months
- £20 a month for a full paying player (￡240 in total)
- £10 a month for a student, unemployed or low income player (￡120 in total)
- Players currently paying by standing order will need to amend to the new amount
- Players who do not pay their subs will be asked to pay ￡10 per match to cover costs
VETERAN PLAYER/SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP SUBS
- One off fee of ￡60 per year payable on 1st September
- Upton Rugby Football Club:
- A/C No. 21019066
- Sort Code 40-45-05
Pay Subs Online
Complete the quick Upton Registration Form so we have your details and know you have completed the RFU sign in and paid your subs. The club will also use this information to affiliate adult players via the RFU Game Management System.
Please note that parents and carers with more than one child playing will need to complete a form for each player.